Garlicky Oven-Roasted Green Beans
Easy to prepare green beans, comes out soft and tasty every time
Adapter from various online recipes
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 1T extra virgin olive oil
- 2T cup garlic powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon of salt to taste
- (option) 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds
- If using fresh green beans, wash and trim.
- Spray a 9″x13″ pan with spray and add green beans, shake to spread.
- Drizzle olive oil, then shake salt and garlic powder over the pan.
- (optional) Shake slivered almonds into the pan
- Turn on over on 350F, cover pan and cook for 1 hour.
- At the 1 hour mark, remove pan from the over, uncover and put back into the oven for the remaining 30 minutes. Do not over cook.