Left Over Chicken
Great recipe for using up leftover chicken. Works best with dark chicken since it is juicier but white meat may work as well. This recipe can be doubled or tripled. Feel free to vary the types of vegetables added to the dish.
- Cooking spray
- 1-2 pieces of cooked chicken legs or quarters
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion
- (optional) 1 small carrot
- (optional) 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of light olive oil
- black pepper and salt to taste
- Spray a small 9″ foil pan with oil.
- Cut all vegetables into small chunks and add to the pan.
- Separate chicken meat from bones then cut to small pieces. Add to the pan.
- Spice with pepper and salt as needed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix well.
- Bake covered at 375 F for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, mix well, and serve.