Oven Baked Fried Rice
Adapted from AllRecipes.com
- Cooking spray
- 3-4 cups of leftover cooked white rice
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 T (tablespoon) of soy sauce
- 2 cups of broth or 2 bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water
- Light olive oil as needed
- Spray a 9×13 foil pan with oil.
- Add white rice and break into small pieces with a spoon.
- Drizzle olive oil into the pan and mix into white rice. Keep adding and mixing until all rice is covered with oil.
- Dice pepper, onion and carrot into very small pieces and add to the rice.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and add broth.
- Mix well then cover with foil.
- Bake covered at 350 F for 45 mins.
- Remove from oven, mix well, and put back uncovered.
- Cook uncovered at 400 F for 15 mins.