Pan-Fried Lemon Pepper Tilapia
Adapted from various online recipes. The use of lemon peel and pepper separately instead of lemon pepper spice adds a better flavor and makes it non-salty.
- Cooking spray
- 1 package of frozen tilapia (16 oz)
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded lemon peel to taste
- Light olive oil for frying
- Add olive oil to frying pan.
- Take frozen tilapia pieces out of the packaging and put on the frying pan (no need to defrost).
- Sprinkle pepper and lemon peel over the top side of the tilapia fillets.
- Turn on medium flame and saute until turns white (about 2-3 mins).
- Flip fillets over, sprinkle pepper and lemon peel then saute until turns white (about 2-3 mins)
- Flip again, and saute until flaky.
- Serve immediately while hot.